Tuesday, March 9, 2010

S.O.U.L. MUSIC is on its way!


"It feels good to make soul music" is a quote from a track off the new project and that statement is true to every letter. This album is me delivering my story from the heart with out compromising any of the story for wordplay or wow factors and the messages are shining through. If you're familiar with my work then you know I've been in attack mode for quite some time figuring I would eventually find myself through the disfiguring of other rappers styles and statures. Eventually I found myself as an artist and I'm happy with the result. Now I'm exactly who I been looking for on this journey through lyricism, crazy right?! With this album I give you the story of my childhood, the tale of my city, I explain my situations with my daughters' mothers, my ability with words, and how my children are my reason for breathing. I held back nothing and put my mistakes in plain view. "Ugly Love Song" is one that sticks out where I put myself on blast. S.O.U.L. Music is my lyrical expression of who I was before and the events that lead to me being who you see before you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment