Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Metaphorically Speaking


As an artist I pride myself on being true to who I am. I don't try and portray myself in a way that if you met me in person you would see a total departure from who I am in my songs. Many what I like to call "TRUE" MC's experiment with their music. I personally have had intergalactic battles with onslaughts of alien like rappers from distant realms, but that's me being creative and exploring my sub conscious perception of life. If you strip away my metephor you will see that distant galaxy was probably a show or open mic I went to for the first time filled with a bunch of wack rappers which is why they're alien to me, I don't deal with wack my crew stay FRESH! Point being as crazy as it may seem on the surface everything I speak of stems from my real life experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Blast them alien rappers with the fire Sgt. spits! It's Over before they even know what hit'em! -- coming to y'all straight from alien central a.k.a So. FL. Need heavy artillery down here... These damn alien rappers think their style is supreme. Ha! They have no clue!

    ReplyDelete