Monday, July 18, 2011

SMALL WORLD




This project by Jimmy Dyce is definitely one that I recommend you check out. Right off the jump you can get an idea of the type of artist JD is on Good Morning "Excuse Kanye he's gonna sell you something" lol. After hearing small world I would have to say Dyce epitomizes the I don't give a f^*% what you think I'm doing me anyway attitude. Throughout the album you can tell that the words you hear were from the heart and truthful. The style is dope and delivery was precise. Good production choices and the tracks being mixed well give the project a smooth ride from top to bottom. I have this one in steady rotation. Shout out to Jimmy Dyce, I look forward to hearing more music from this artist.

http://www.facebook.com/JimmyDyce

No comments:

Post a Comment