Thursday, July 21, 2011

NEW JERSEY XPERIENCE


"This DVD represents a trip through New Jersey Hip Hop History and at the same time gives insight to it's new generation. An epic demonstration of hard work and determination!" That's a direct quote from the back cover of the DVD and I couldn't have said it better myself! At the movie premier when LumberJack Johnson was asked what he expects his response was "Something EPIC!" and he was definitely right. The cinematography was top notch, the soundtrack was dope, and the acting was A+. Everyone seemed like seasoned professionals on the big screen. I'm proud to say these brothers are from my hometown Jersey City and I commend them on their hard work and drive. Big Shout outs to The Heat, Cheese, East Coast Muscle, and TriFector films. I recommend you all get your copy immediately by contacting marysbaby81@gmail.com or saycheese201@yahoo.com you can thank me for it later.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-HEAT/121183224609829 THE HEAT

http://www.facebook.com/CHEESE201 JUAN CHEESE VASQUEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment