Friday, April 9, 2010

Getting to Work


My two singles got sent off for mastering and the finishing touches are being added to the rest of the album over these next two weeks. As for the DPS we just recently recorded the first song on the album and we have a few more in the works, I'm gonna to keep this ball rolling. On a sad note shortly after we recorded the first joint my dude Putt lost one of closest friends. His friend and his friends Fiance were arriving home from their engagement party and we're approached and taken in cold blood. I wish this wasn't reality but unfortunately this is the world we live in. Putt is doing his best to hold his head up. I pray for him to stay strong and for the families that have experienced this tremendous loss. I asked Putt if he wanted some time mourn and pause DPS production for a minute but he's not with that, my camp stay trooping!

1 comment:

  1. peace to the dps! And putt im sorry to here about your loss fam... ill keep you in my prayers homie! stay focused.

    ReplyDelete